As ordered this has the stock KA throttle body flange, if you have a different throttle body please let us know.
Xcessive’s KA24DE manifold is now made with our own custom designed runners for better flow and fit. We’ve lowered the plenum by 1” for better hood clearance and have managed to keep the high flow characteristics of the Nissan high port design. The 1” drop is also a welcome relief for those of you considering the Q45 throttle body option.
We’ve also modified the injector bosses to accept Bosch style 14mm O-ring top feed injectors without special spacers on the tip. This allows the injectors to sit lower in the manifold for maximum hood clearance. Yes, the stock injectors and side feed rail still fit!
We also stock our molded velocity stack plate, which allows the addition of velocity stacks without the high cost of a fabricated manifold. By keeping our two piece plenum and runner design, we are allowed the addition of the velocity stack plate or porting of the runners without having to cut the manifold apart and weld it back together. The elimination of all welding also solves the problem of leaky welds, and eliminates the possibility of welds cracking or breaking. We've also added bosses on the bottom of the runners that can be machined for top feed injectors or nitrous and alcohol components. Do you need a billet rail to go with that new secondary injector set up? We've got stand offs that mate directly to our manifold if required.
On the flow bench, the KA24DE manifold features stock head and valves at .340" lift, a 28" H2O vacuum, a stock intake of 190 CFM, an Xcessive intake with a stock throttle body of 217 CFM (14% increase), and an Xcessive intake with a Q45 throttle body of 228 CFM (20% increase).
New injector O-rings are provided for using stock style rails and injectors. Top feed rails may require some adjustment of the rail standoffs to accommodate the mounting. You will need to retain your stock temp sensors as well. The stock IAC/AAC will not be used, so if you would like to retain the IAC/AAC we offer a remote mount kit. Adjustment of the throttle blade will be required to adjust the idle if the IAC is not used.
KA24DE manifold features:
- All new U.S.A. made castings.
- Full lifetime warranty (see warranty info).
- All hardware included, including a reinforced thermal gasket.
- Optional velocity stacks.
- Secondary injector bosses for fuel, NOS, and water/meth. The parts are machinable in house.
- Increased flow (20% with optional Q45 throttle body and 14% with stock TB).
- Porting and gasket matching is available in house.
- Q45 or other custom throttle body flanges are available.
- The top feed injector (14mm O-ring) fitment without adapters.
- Stock injector fitment with supplied O-rings.
- Optional IAC.
- Tech support and product support from the original designers and builders.
At Enjuku Racing we take pride in offering the highest quality performance products on the market. Without a doubt, our custom KA24DE manifold is an intake powerhouse! You’re going to love how your car performs after this upgrade. Shop for your Xcessive manifold today!