Our Pro-Series CA18DET harness is ideal for those looking for the best aesthetics, weight savings and reliability. Completely replace your old harness and forget about electrical gremlins. Dress up your bay and take all the pain out of wiring work with this harness.
This Wiring Specialties PRO Series harness was designed from the ground-up, specifically for aUSDM LHD S13 240sx (89-94) with a S13 CA18DET engine swap.
We develop our products on an actual engine, which ensures proper branch lengths and layout for our harnesses. Production utilizes OEM style hydraulic crimping, pull testing and electronics point-to-point connectivity testing. We design our harnesses to exceed OEM specifications for wire quality/temp rating and power/ground routing. You will be impressed!
The harness is designed 'Tucked' for a clean installation, which enables the harness to be run under the intake manifold, around sensors and behind the block, to have the least amount of wire visible in the engine bay.
There are a number of options for common performance upgrades for this product that we offer. Build your perfect harness by selecting from the available options to the right.
- Any 1989-1990 JDM and AUDM S13 Silvia or 180sx
- Any 1989-1993 Euro S13 200sx
- Any USDM LHD S13 240SX manufactured in 1989-1993 (Including the Convertible and ABS cars)
- Retains factory A/C (optional), speedometer, tachometer (may require converter), engine temperature gauge, oil pressure sensor, alternator charge light, reverse lights and wipers
- The S-chassis gauge cluster should function properly, however, the DOHC 240sx tach may not recognize the OEM CA18 ECU output. A SOHC tach may need to be used or the tach calibration module will do the trick
- A/C wiring is integrated into the harness and should provide functionality for the compressor and ECU AC control. Compressor wiring will remain the same as the original 240sx connection
- The harness is pre-wired to use the CA18 OEM throttle butterfly. If not utilized, the wiring can be ignored and tucked away
- Harness is pre-wired to use a factory injector resistor box, which requires low impedance injector. When injectors are switched to high impedance, the resistor is eliminated
- Injector resistor box and the ignition chip are relocated to the inside of the cabin, next to the ECU
- Harness is designed to function with the factory sensors, unless other options are selected
- NOTE: No fan control wiring is present in the harness
- AEM Infinity and ECU Masters ECUs (and other standalone ECUs) are able to process a wideband signal and are wired DIRECTLY to the ECU. The LSU 4.2 Version of the Wideband SHOULD be used, as per AEM and ECU Masters. Select the Oval or Rectangular connector style in the options. All ECUs that are unable to process a wideband signal directly, will be wired for a FACTORY o2 sensor and a flying lead will be provided to connect the ECU to the Wideband controller (not supplied with the kit)
- For ECUs that do not process a raw wideband signal, a controller must be used. Controllers like a UEGO or the Haltech CAN wideband should be used
- AEM Infinity and ECU Masters are pre-wired for Oil Pressure, Fuel pressure, Oil Temp, IAT and MAP sensor wiring directly to the ECU
- ** Apex’I PFC conversions ONLY include the IAT sensor on the main harness. The MAP sensor is wired separately, from the PFC box directly to the sensor. MAP sensor harness should be purchased with the PFC