- V Speed body kit fits 1989-1994 Nissan 240SX Hatchback, Coupe, or Sylvia. Please specify model when ordering.
- Kit Includes:
- Front Bumper
- Rear Bumper
- Side Skirts
- Picture shown is for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary due to enhancements.
- Accessories like fog lights, driving lights, splitter, canards, add-on lip, intake scoops, or other enhancement products are not included.
- This kit is intended for OFF ROAD USE ONLY.
- Fitting will be required and modifications to these parts or your vehicle may be necessary. It is STRONGLY recommended that installation be performed by a trained and experienced custom body professional.
- Ships within 10 business days
- We recommend that ALL AERO PARTS be inspected thoroughly upon receival to insure there are no cracks, missing components, or other damages. If any pieces are missing or damaged please note this with the freight delivery driver immediately and get with us to file a claim with the freight company
V Speed Body Kit
Accentuate the lines you love with a VIS V Speed body kit. This kit is lightweight to save your valuable horsepower for performance, but also tough and durable. Constructed of rugged fiberglass, it is the perfect look for a racer or a daily driver. Give your ride an aggressive stance and turn heads!
This VIS V Speed body kit is a premium aesthetic upgrade for your Nissan 240SX. Modifications may be necessary to insure proper fitment and may include cutting, trimming, filling, sanding, and customizing. Test fit all Body Kit parts before any modification or painting. Professional installation by a custom body shop is highly recommended.
Since 1999, we have brought you the best aftermarket parts, accessories, and body kits. Call today if you have any questions or concerns. Our trained technicians would love to help. Order your V Speed body kit today from Enjuku Racing. (352) 241-8399
Fiberglass parts have a primer finish, which can be sanded and painted on. A primer coat, sanding, trimming, cutting, shaving, refilling, remolding, removing reinforcement bar or shock absorber may be necessary to ensure proper fitment. In some case the use of professional heat gun may be necessary for achieving proper fitment.
All Aftermarket Fiberglass body kit parts do require pre-fitting onto the car before they are painted and installed. All bumpers, side skirts, spoilers, or hoods require professional installation. That means that these parts need to be done by experienced body shops that have done body kits before, not just a regular collision shop. Due to the fact that these are aftermarket parts, some modifications of the parts and/or vehicles may be necessary.
*** We recommend that ALL AERO PARTS be inspected thoroughly upon receival to insure there are no cracks, missing components, or other damages. If any pieces are missing or damaged please note this with the freight delivery driver immediately and get with us to file a claim with the freight company **