- ISR Performance Aluminum Bushings are the perfect upgrade to your worn out S-chassis subframe bushings.
- Manufactured from solid anodized aluminum for durability.
- Race engineered to prevent energy transfer and improve suspension dynamics.
- A full set of bushings is included.
- Like all ISR Performance parts, this component is intended for off-road use only.
One of the most overlooked modifications for the aging S-chassis is replacing worn subframe bushings with a new set of aluminum bushings from ISR Performance. A large amount of suspension dynamics is compromised when energy is transferred to the shifting subframe instead of being directed towards the dampers. Replacing tired, worn rubber bushings with these solid anodized aluminum bushings will result in the better suspension feel and response your car has been missing. Give it what it needs!
ISR Performance components are premium, race-quality upgrades for your 240SX. Removing stock bushings and replacing them with solid aluminum bushings is not an easy task, but well worth it. If you aren’t sure how to install these components, consult a trained technician.
We’re proud to provide import enthusiasts coast to coast the best aftermarket parts and accessories for their vehicles. If you have any questions or concerns, give us a call. Our trained staff are as passionate about your vehicle as you are. Order your aluminum bushings online today from Enjuku Racing.
** All ISR Performance Products are Designed for Off-Road Use Only **