8k/10k spring rates come standard, please call to make an order with custom spring rates or to add Swift Springs
All Fortune Auto shock absorbers use digressive piston technology which allows for stiff low-speed compression/rebound force. This gives more control of driver inputs such as roll, dive, and squat. However, at fast stroke speeds (i.e. high speed bumps) the suspension becomes supple in response to bumps and irregularities in the road.
The ability to upgrade to 2-Way remote canisters at any time ensures that your investment is a sound one. Update your shocks without the need of investing into a complete new coilover system: simply send your 500 series shocks into our service center for the modular 2-Way upgrade. All 500 series dampers are fully rebuildable, serviceable, and can be custom valved at any time. Please consult our 2-Way application listfor more details and availability.
500 series damper shaft seals have 40% less drag than our previous models. This provides for less hysteresis and for superior control of driver inputs. Our new seals are made of a specially formulated Buna rubber compound that provides a great balance between reliability and performance! Since the shaft seal is the most important seal on the shock, a stronger seal will greatly improve quality and performance.
• All shocks custom custom built to order (allow upto 2-3 weeks)
• Monotube damper with high pressure nitrogen
• 24-step adjustable dampers
• Spherical bearings
• FA synthetic 5w or 10w shock oil
• T6 6061 forged aluminum mounts & camber plates
• Bright dip anodized
• Height adjustment independent of preload
• Digressive piston technology
• 5-year manufacturer's warranty
• Swift springs upgrade available
• Rebuildable at our VA facility
• Revalvable at our VA facility
• Modularity - Upgradeable to 2-Way Canister
***Every Fortune Auto coilover is extensively dyno tested and matched with in specifications to insure a consistent and uniform set of coilovers. This rigorous testing has earned us our ISO certification.
Furthermore we incorporate features only found on our coilovers such as Seamless stainless steel monotubes, Forged lower mounts & proprietary nitrogen gas chambers
dable, and personalized suspension solution.