- The drift car roll cage is made from 1.50" X 0.095 DOM Mild steel.
- DOM Tensile Strength = 70,000psi
- Diameter (in) 1.50
- Thickness (in) 0.095
- ID (in) 1.31
- Cross Sect. Area (in^2) 0.42
- Tensile Strength (lbs) 29,352
- Weight (lb/ft) 1.426 lb
- You can do the X brace or the Nascar-style ladder at the doors.
- Main Hoop and Roof Hoop are wider than most cages and hug the chassis nicely.
- Interior panels must be removed.
- Meant to be used with factory dash bar.
- Windshield runners fit in between the dash and door.
- Cage Includes:
- Diagonal, 2-Piece Crossmember For Main Hoop
- Cage Plates for floor mount and boxes
- Formula D Legal Intrusion Bars
- To add more strength to your ER Spec Cage, choose the type of dimple plates when ordering. The size measurement is the size of the Dimple Holes.
- Dimple Plate Dimensions: 24" x 6" x 1/8.
- Photo is for clarification purpose only. Actual part may vary.
- These cages are weld-in, not bolt-in. They do NOT come pre-notched.
Drift Car Roll Cage
Stay safe with an ER Spec drift car roll cage. Designed to protect you and manufactured with durable steel, this cage is a professional grade upgrade to your vehicle’s safety profile. It’s a must-have safety feature for any race vehicle.
This drift car roll cage is weld-on, not bolt-in, therefore we strongly recommend these be installed by a professional fabricator experienced with installing roll cages. If you have any questions regarding bar placement or fitment please contact us prior to installing the cage completely.
The Racer’s Choice
We are proud to be the import motorsports enthusiast’s performance partner. Order your drift car roll cage today from Enjuku Racing. You can call us at (352) 241-8399 for all inquiries.
***Note: This Roll Cage is designed for the Hard Top 350z. It will not fit Convertibles / Roadsters.
** Cages Are Built to order and can take ~1 week to build and ship **