If you already own a S13 or S14 you probably know that your power steering setup leaks, or that it will start leaking soon. You also know thats its an ugly unreliable setup. Our kit 100% replaces all lines and fittings of your existing power steering setup, as well as the reservoir. Using the best fittings and line in our industry and a great looking aluminum reservoir designed by us, we have created the only full replacement setup on the market.
The Chase Bays Power Steering Kit is designed to eliminate the common OEM power steering leaks with improved aesthetics, higher durability, and stealthy design. It is a full 100% upgraded AN fitting replacement of the OEM reservoir and hoses. From the reservoir to power steering pump, pump to power steering rack, and the rack back to the reservoir plus all metric to AN adapters. An optional GENUINE KOYO power steering oil cooler (13"x3"x2") is offered to those using this kit in harsh conditions.
- 100% Replacement Power Steering Kit.
- Black Aluminum Reservoir with -6AN and -10AN Outlets.
- Stainless Braided/Teflon Coated -6AN Crimped High Pressure Hose.
- Black Nylon Hose and Fittings for -6AN and -10AN lines.
- All Hose included is Pressure Tested to Insure a Leak Free Install.
- Cleans up the engine bay.
- Saves weight.
- Eliminates old leaky lines and reservoir.
- Includes fittings necessary for installation.
- Optional -6AN Power Steering Cooler with additional lines needed for install.
- Application for S13 and S14 with KA | SR | RB | LSx | VQ35 350Z | 1JZ and 2JZ Engines
What all is included in this kit?
(1)Aluminum Power Steering Reservoir Tank that mounts in a easy to access, easy to install location, (1)-6AN High Pressure Stainless Steel Teflon Coated braided hose for Rack to Pump , (1)-6AN Black Nylon Braided Feed Line for Reservoir to Rack, (1)-10AN Black Nylon Braided Line for Reservoir to Pump. (3)-6AN to Metric Power Steering fittings to adapt Nissan Rack and Pump outlets to -6AN
How does the Aluminum Reservoir mount?
For both S13 and S14 the reservoir mounts to the radiator support using two existing 10mm bolts and a rigid bracket. As seen in the pictures the mounting location is easy to access while maintaining a stealthy look. It clears the OEM radiator and all aftermarket setups