BorgWarner EFR (Engineered For Racing) Series turbos are purpose built units for the performance market & meet the needs of the next generation turbo consumer. Revolutionary from the ground up, each incorporates a long list of features never before seen in a single package. All old technology has been thrown away completely & the result is a whole new breed of turbo, packed full of cutting edge advancements. Great emphases has been put towards a more compact design, making each EFR the ideal choice for applications with limited space available. Outstanding ease of installation & budget friendly (thanks to their 'total package' platform) every EFR eliminates the need to purchase/fabricate/install a separate blow of valve & related flanges/tubing due to their already integrated BOV. The internally wastegated units present another large advantage in savings & install simplicity by eliminating the need for an external wastegate(s), related fab work & otherwise cumbersome materials.
"The Borg Warner EFR 6758 turbo is the 3rd size (#3 of 7) turbocharger in the high performance EFR series. The 6758 is a versatile turbocharger with large map width for outstanding power potential even at high boost and does it in a small package. Uses the same compact compressor housing found on it's younger brother but with a larger 53.9mm inducer, 67mm exducer compressor wheel to support a remarkable 49lb/min max flow rate & up to 450 HP. Very quick spool makes it the perfect choice for small engines in single turbo configuration or lager engines in twin form for up to 900 HP. Neck napping fast spool/response, compact & impressive HP yield thanks to it's FMW compressor wheel, Gamma-Ti turbine wheel & dual row ball bearings. This is also an excellent turbocharger for rally, drift, road racing, auto X, street applications & even drag.
* Low inertia, Forged Billet Aluminum Compressor Wheel w/ Extended Tip Technology (ETT) provides the ultimate in response & extreme durability in high pressure applications.
* Speed sensor mounting provisions
* Built In BOV Included (All EFR compressor housings incorporate an integrated BOV)
* Boost Control Solenoid Included
* Compressor Wheel Inducer: 53.9mm
* Compressor Wheel Exducer (OD): 67mm
* Max Flow Rate: 49 lb/min
* Housing: 2.5" inlet, 2.0" hose coupler outlet.
* Gamma-Ti turbine wheel cuts turbine inertia up to 50%, dramatically improving turbo response & permitting high rotational speeds.
* Solid Stainless Steel Investment Cast thin wall turbine housing for extreme durability, huge weight reductions & lowered thermal inertia. Very smooth internal channels promote peak flow.
* Adjustable Internal wastegate actuator Included (internal wastegated units only)
* Large internal wastegate ports handle the flow requirements of high performance engines. (internal wastegated units only)
* Turbine Wheel OD: 58mm
* Available Housing Option #1: T25 Inlet, 3" (92mm OD) V-band downpipe discharge, .64 A/R, w/ Internal Wastegate
* Available Housing Option #2: T4 Divided / Twin scroll Inlet, 3" (92mm OD) V-band downpipe discharge, .92 A/R w/ Internal Wastegate
* Dual Row Ceramic Ball Bearing Design (extreme durability & the lowest friction / fastest spooling bearing design produced to date)
* Built-in -4 AN oil control orifice included (no restrictor needed)
* Water-cooled ( water-cooling is recommended but not mandatory)
* Double seals on both turbine and compressor end for extreme durability & resistance to oil seepage
Please Note: Borg Warner EFR Turbochargers are usually made to order and can sometimes take an extended period of time for delivery. we can not guarantee any specific delivery time