BluVantage Technologies introduces the worlds first standalone bluetooth boost controller. Featuring smartphone connection to control all your boost parameters using the BluVantage BluBoost app. With bluetooth 4.2 technology the BluBoost app can also double as a real time display boost gauge with absolutely no lag.
Available for iOS and Android Devices
Phone and mounting solutions not included.
Designed, Engineered, and Assembled in the USA
BluVantage Technologies Bluetooth Boost Controller App
How to Install: Google Play Store
For Instructions on how to install an app to your phone from the Google Play Store, please read these instructions:
1. Click on the link to the Google Play Store below. Install like any other normal app.
2. You can also find it by searching the Google Play Store: BV Bluvantage Boost Controller
How to Install: Apple Store
For Instructions on how to install an app to your phone from the Apple Store, please read these instructions:
1. Click on the link to the Apple Store below. Install like any other normal app.
2. You can also find it by searching the Apple Store: Bluvantage Boost Controller
How to Install: Direct Download
For Instructions on how to install an .APK to your phone, please read these instructions:
1. From the home screen of your device, tap on the Apps icon on the bottom, to open the apps panel.
2. Scroll the list of apps until you find the Settings app and tap on it to open the settings.
3. Once inside the Settings panel, scroll down through the options until you find the Security category under the Device section.
4. Amongst the various security-related settings, the option that deals with the installation of apps using the sideload method is the Unknown sources option. Tap it to turn it on.
5. The system needs one final confirmation from you to make sure that this is indeed what you want. Read the warning and tap on OK to continue.
6. With this option turned on, we're ready to install apps via the sideload method.
7. You can load the Apps .APK file on an Android device through the download link below.
8. Next you need to navigate to the .APK file using an Android file manager app. From the home screen, open the Apps drawer by tapping on the apps icon at the bottom of the screen.
9. Scroll the list of apps until you find your file manager or, if you don't have any, use the default one instead.
10. Use the filesystem to navigate to the Downloads Folder where you have saved the .APK file of the app.
11. Once you find the .APK file in the folder, tap on the file to launch the installation process.
12. You are presented with a screen that shows you some of the features the app you want to install will be able to access, as well as the permissions it needs in order to run properly. Familiarize yourself with them and when you are ready to install the app, tap on the Install button at the bottom of the screen.
13. After a short waiting period, the app finishes installing and it is ready for use. You can either open the app directly from this screen or return to what you were doing before by using the buttons at the bottom of the screen.
14. And you're done; the app is installed onto the device and available to you!
To download the app click on the BluVantage Icon below to download it!