- Designed specifically for Mazda RX7 FC3S 86-91.
- BC Racing BR type coilovers come with 30 levels of damping force adjustment, and both compression and rebound are adjustable.
- Mono-tube shock design uses pillow ball mounts and adjustable camber plates where applicable.
- Includes separate full-length height adjustment.
- One year warranty included for your peace of mind.
- Rebuildable for extended service life.
BC Racing BR Type Coilovers
Is your suspension robbing your power? A set of BC Racing BR type coilovers makes sure that your wheels stay on the ground for better power transference. With easily accessible adjustment knobs for fine tuning your compression/rebound and separately adjustable ride heights, having performance coilover system couldn't be any easier.
With no preset ride height, you choose how low or high you want your vehicle, and a patented concave lower locking ring keeps it secure. The pillowball mounts provide the most feedback possible from your suspension to sharpen your steering response.The available front and rear camber plates also allow you the perfect alignment setup without compromise. The BR model is perfect for street driving and occasional road course duty.
BR Racing BR type coilovers are premium performance upgrades. Check the fit of all parts before installation, and if you have any questions, consult a trained professional.
Whether you drive a Mazda or a Nissan, you’ll find there’s a reason we continue to be the favorite aftermarket parts supplier for the import car enthusiast. If you want to talk shop, have some questions, or need to place an order, please give us a call at 1-888-SR20DET.