- Uses plug and play technology—no rewiring necessary!
- Includes startup calibrations.
- System is fully enabled and unlocked - never pay for upgrades!
- Context sensitive help eases tuning process.
- Maps can be password protected by the tuner to prevent unauthorized usage or sharing.
- Runs on Windows-compatible software (2000, XP, NT, 98, 95, ME).
- Up to 12 peak and hold injector drivers.
- Up to 8 direct-fire coil outputs.
- Up to 16 general-purpose outputs.
- Up to 8 definable switch inputs.
- Up to 4 EGT inputs with fuel control.
- 1MB of internal data logging.
- Electronic boost control.
- Full idle control.
- Programmable traction control.
- Software definable knock control.
- Two step launch control.
- User configurable soft-cut rev limiters.
- Wet or dry nitrous control.
- Tune using new USB communication port or serial port.
- Works with all AEM gauges.
AEM EMS Series 2
If you have the hottest performance components in your 240SX, but don’t upgrade from your stock ECU, then you’re wasting a lot of money. Get the full performance benefits of your car with an AEM EMS Series 2. This powerful engine management system gives you complete control over your motor’s performance stats. You can easily configure your EMS to work with different components or for different applications using the included software.
Complete Engine Management
The AEM EMS Series 2 is a premium fuel management system. Refer to the manufacturer’s instructions if you need any assistance using this component.
We love bringing you the parts you need for the best car on the road. Call our customer service team at (352) 241-8399 if you have any questions or need assistance ordering. Get your AEM EMS Series 2 from Enjuku Racing today.