- The AEM programmable engine management system for Honda S2000 cars installs in minutes using Plug & Play technology—no wiring necessary!
- Includes startup calibrations.
- System is fully enabled and unlocked - Never pay for upgrades!
- Context sensitive help eases tuning process.
- Maps can be password protected by the tuner to prevent unauthorized usage or sharing.
- Runs on Windows-compatible software.
- Up to 12 peak and hold injector drivers.
- Up to 8 direct-fire coil outputs.
- Up to 16 general-purpose outputs.
- Up to 8 definable switch inputs.
- Up to 4 EGT inputs with fuel control.
- 1MB of internal data logging.
- Electronic boost control.
- Full idle control.
- Programmable traction control.
- Software definable knock control.
- Two step launch control.
- User configurable soft-cut rev limiters.
- Wet or dry nitrous control.
- Tune using new USB communication port or serial port.
- Works with all AEM gauges.
Programmable Engine Management System For The Honda S2000
If you’ve invested in high performance parts, but you’re still using your stock engine management system, then you’re wasting money. A programmable engine management system for your Honda S2000 lets you get the most out of your car’s valuable components. A performance EMS system maps your vehicle’s parts, how they work together, and allows you to adjust how your vehicle uses its fuel for more power and efficiency. Take the control you need today.
An AEM programmable engine management system for Honda S2000 cars is a premium performance system. Make sure you understand how to operate your EMS properly.
Call our customer service team at (352) 241-8399 is you have any questions or concerns. Order your programmable engine management system for the Honda S2000 online from Enjuku Racing.