ACL race main bearings are manufactured with a tri-layer metal in order to withstand high RPM conditions, high stress loads, and high temperatures. Each ACL race bearing design features the following:
- Large chamfer to accomodate larger crankshaft fillets
- 3/4 groove main bearings to optimize bearing load carrying capacity and oil flow to rod bearings
- Incresed crush and tighter wall tolerance for better seating
- Improved overlay and reduced thickness for increased fatigue strength
- Hardened steel backing to maintain crush under high loads and temperatures
Price is for One complete set of main bearings.