Pro-Series is ideal for those looking for the best aesthetics, weight savings and reliability. Completely replace your old harness and forget about electrical gremlins. Dress up your bay and take all the pain out of wiring work with this harness.
This Wiring Specialties PRO Series harness was designed from the ground-up, specifically for a JDM model RHD Nissan R32 GTS/GTS-T/GTS-4 with an RB25DET S1/S2 engine swap. It was developed in house on an actual RB25DET engine to ensure a perfect fit to all engine sensors.
The harness is designed 'Tucked' for a clean installation. The harnesses are built to exceed OEM spec for wire quality and power/ground routing.
Wiring Specialties offers a number of options for common performance upgrades for this product. Build your perfect harness by selecting from the available options to the right.
Engine: R33 GTS or GTS-T RB25DET
- Any RB25DET S1 and S2 from 1994-1998 Skyline GTS/GTST
- Any RB25DET from Nissan Stagea (non NEO)
- Series 1 and Series 2 supported
Chassis: R32 GTS, GTS-T, GTS-4 Skyline
- Any R32 GTS Skyline manufactured in 1989-1994 (Including RWD, and ABS cars)
- Retains factory A/C, speedometer, tachometer, engine temperature gauge, CEL, oil pressure sensor, alternator charge light, reverse lights and wipers.
INCLUDED WITH THIS PRO-SERIES HARNESS
- Main Engine and Transmission one-piece tucked harness
- Alternator charge cable
- 6x Coilpack connections (S1 or S2 as per the selected options)
- 2x knock sensor connections
- MAFS connectors (Note OEM MAFS option includes both S1 and S2 connectors)
- 2x TPS connectors (Harness includes the S1, S2 and Q45-S1 TPS connectors)
- Boost solenoid wiring with OEM connector
- VTC connector
- 6x Injector connections
- Cam sensor connector
- Idle air and fast idle connections
- OEM Oxygen sensor connector (wideband wiring is not part of the EFI harness and needs to be supplied
- 2x ground ring terminals
- Air regulator connector (under intake manifold location)
- ECT sensor connector and cluster coolant temp switch connector
- Reverse sensor connector
- Speed sensor connector
- Alternator connector
- Starter signal connector
- OEM oil pressure 2-pin connector (only 2-pin version supplied)
- Nissan Diagnostics connector
- Dash and fuse box connections through the Interface harness through the R32 GTS power and dash interface connectors
- Printable install instructions with pictures
- **For aftermarket ECUs and Speed/Density conversion, the harness will include a IAT sensor and a MAP sensor connectors instead of the MAFS connectors.
- ** Apex’I PFC conversions ONLY include the IAT sensor on the main harness. The MAP sensor is wired separately, from the PFC box, directly to the sensor. MAP sensor harness should be purchased with the PFC.
- Turn Key ENGINE START Guarantee
- Tech support for our customers 7 days a week
PRO-SERIES HARNESS TECHNICAL SPECS
- Plug and Play – installs in minutes
- NO CORE HARNESS or additional wiring required
- OEM wire colors used, where applicable.
- All sensor signal connection use EM shielded wires
- Fireproof fiberglass sleeving used in high-temp sections near the manifold & turbo
- Point-to-Point continuity tested on every wire
- Constructed using exact OEM connectors and seals
- Made with high temp TXL wire with adhesive shrink tubing (-40°C/-40°F to +125°C/+257°F operating temperature)
- Wrapped in lightweight nylon loom (-94°C/-137°F to +125°C/+257°F operating temperature)
- Includes a charge harness and improved grounds
- Fully tested after production for an easy plug-and-play replacement