These rotors come with a pair of Stillen Brake Pads for free.
Performance Brake Pads
We designed these high performance brake pads to be a perfect option for enthusiasts wanting solid braking performance during spirited driving. Strong initial bite, low dust and quiet operation make STILLEN's Metal Matrix high performance brake pads a great choice.
Metal Matrix Performance Brake Pad Features:
- Higher Performing Brake Pads than OEM
- Less Chance of Brake Fade
- Strong Initial Bite
- Application Specific Brake Pads
Brake rotors are a great upgrade for any car and will improve your vehicles braking performance immensely. The slotted rotors allow a channel for the brake pad gases to escape and allow the rotor to have a more direct friction surface to the brake pad. Many people prefer slotted rotors as they are more durable and resilient than other performance rotor solutions.
As with all STILLEN brake rotors, you can be rest assured that these rotors are a direct replacement for your factory rotors and will fit perfectly with your factory brake calipers!
Rotors provide much of the increased pad bite that cross-drilled rotors do, but can handle the heat of more aggressive use. The slots act as a wiper, cleaning the pad face as they go by to reduce pad glazing, keeping the pads fresh for optimal performance.
Features of STILLEN Rotors:
- Increased pad bite, without fear of stress-risers possible with cross-drilled rotors under aggressive driving with elevated temperature use.
- Slotted rotors act as a wiper, cleaning the pad face as they go by which can reduce pad glazing, keeping the pads fresh for optimal performance.
- Great choice for track days or where spirited driving is the norm.
- Manufactured with the latest CNC equipment.
- Slotted rotors arrive finished, machine-balanced and ready to install!
Rotor Corrosion Protection
At STILLEN, we finish the rotors with durable clear zinc plating. This barrier prevents corrosion on non-friction surface areas and keeps the slotted rotors looking great and guaranteeing a long service life! Most of our truck applications are finished with a great looking black e-coat finish. This really stands out and the slotted rotors look VERY cool inside any wheel.