P2M aluminum hose clamp is a revoluationary hose clamp that will last a life time. The clamp is made from extruded round aluminum with added CNC processing to cut to final proper clamp size. This design makes the clamp extremely durable compared to conventional hose clamps on the market.
The main advantages and benefits for the P2M hose clamps:
1. Durability - Life time use of the clamp and will not deform like conventional worm drive type clamps after continuous usage
2. Aesthetic - Unlike worm drive clamps that shows pig tail grooves, you will not see this in our aluminum hose clamps. This makes your engine bay clean. Even with stainless T-Bolt clamps you will get the extruded bolt thread sticking out and can be visible in the engine bay
3. Locking Torque - The aluminum hose clamp provides unilateral tightening torque via 6mm hex bolt. The clamp will lock the pipe 360 degrees uni formally without deformation. In addition by using the hex bolt the torque is much greater than conventional worm drive clamps which means less chance to pop your pipings under extensive pressure
4. Sealing - The material of the aluminum hose clamp bonds securely with silicone vacuum hoses in the market. Once tightened properly, it is virtually impossible for the clamp to come loose (similar as T-Bolt type clamps)
5. Cost - The price of the P2M aluminum clamp is priced competitively compared to the higher quality stainless T-Bolt clamps and cheaper than industry standard type aluminum hose clamps
The clamps are available for piping sizes of 2.00", 2.25", 2.50", 2.75" and 3.50" with anodized Blue or Black color option.