Xcessive’s KA24DE manifold is now made with our own designed runners for better flow and fit. We’ve lowered the plenum by 1” for better hood clearance and managed to keep the high flow characteristics of the Nissan high port design. The 1” drop is also a very welcomed relief for those of you considering the Q45 throttle body option. We’ve also modified the injector bosses to accept Bosch style 14mm O-ring top feed injectors with no special spacers on the tip allowing the injectors to sit lower in the manifold for maximum hood clearance, and yes, the stock injectors and side feed rail still fits. Also available now is our molded velocity stack plate allowing the addition of velocity stacks without the high cost of a fabricated manifold. Keeping our two piece plenum/runner design allows easy addition of the velocity stack plate or porting of the runners without having to cut apart the manifold and weld it back together. The elimination of all welding also solves the problem of leaky welds or the fear of welds cracking or breaking. We've also added bosses on the bottom of the runners that can be machined for top feed injectors or nitrous/alcohol (click for boss machining). Need a billet rail to go with that new secondary injector set up, we've got that too with stand off's that mate directly to our manifold.
On the flow bench: Stock head and valves at .340" lift, 28" H2O vacuum, Stock intake 190 CFM, Xcessive intake with stock throttle body 217 CFM (14% increase), Xcessive intake with Q45 throttle body 228 CFM (20% increase)
New injector o-rings are provided for using stock style rails and injectors. Top feed rails may require some adjustment of the rail stand off’s to accommodate the mounting. You will need to retain your stock temp sensors. The stock IAC/AAC will not be used, if you would like to retain the IAC/AAC we offer a remote mount kit. Adjustment of the throttle blade will be required to adjust the idle if the IAC is not used.
. Features to the Xcessive original design
* All new U.S.A. made castings
* Full lifetime warranty (see waranty info)
* All harware included, including a reinforced thermal gasket
* Optional Velocity stacks
* Secondary injector bosses for fuel, NOS, Water/Meth, machinable in house
* Increased flow (20% with optional Q45 throttle body, 14% with stock TB)
* Porting and gasket matching available in house
* Q45 or other custom throttle body flanges available
* Top feed injector (14mm o-ring) fitment without adapters
* Stock injector fitment with supplied o-rings
* Optional IAC
* Tech support/product support from the original designers/builders