Megan Racing Turbo Manifold
Megan Racing Turbo Manifolds are made with T-304 stainless steel and utilize mandrel bent piping with CNC Machined Flanges. Each set is tested and dynoed to make sure the fitment and performance meet our goal. Each header comes with 1-year warranty.
Specifications & Features:
- Fits Subaru Impreza WRX 2002-2012, STI 04-07, Legacy GT 05-09
NOTE: The EGT sensor hole has a M12 x 1.50 thread pitch. It comes with a plug should you choose to plug the EGT sensor. The o2 sensor thread pitch is the same as a spark plug thread pitch: M18x1.50.
- Most customers, due to ease of installation and weight reduction purposes, choose to remove the EGR system completely rather than trying to keep it in tact.
- The EGR valve is a circuit designed to reduce emissions. When combustion temperatures exceed 2500 degrees F, atmospheric nitrogen reacts with oxygen which results in NOX, a major contributor to air pollution. The EGR valve recirculates part of these combustion gasses (when the valve opens) back into the intake manifold to dilute incoming air fuel ratios resulting in less emissions, decreased octane requirements due to less potential for pre-detonation and ultimately for the emissions-concerned consumer, keeping NOX within acceptable limits. 8/10/2012 -AU
- Special design, ONE pipe manifold including Up-Pipe welded together.
- Includes all hard-ware, bolts and gaskets
- A critical power-making product this application
- Direct bolt-on application
- Professional installation is highly recommended
- O2 Sensor Thread Pitch: M18x1.50
NOTE: All Megan Racing Exhaust and Suspension products are deemed for "off-road use only"-- please check local laws regarding the modification of the exhaust systems by checking the vehicle code for your state. Many states are more stringent on exhaust modification laws and to pass SMOG. Please check your local laws.
Please follow the link for more information as well as street-legality information for California residents: